A selection of articles related to kalinga apayao.
Original articles from our library related to the Kalinga Apayao. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kalinga Apayao.
- Buddha, the enlightened one, is primarily referred to Siddhartha Sakyamuni Gautama, the historical founder of Buddhism. He was a prince of a small kingdom in Kalinga (now Orissa), Northern India.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Kalinga Apayao is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kalinga Apayao books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Philhealth exceeds 2015 target in Cordillera
- With malaria practically eradicated in most of the provinces in the region, only four facilities are offering health package services that includes three in Kalinga which is adjacent to Apayao and one in Abra.
- 26 police stations get award
- The 26 PRO-Cordillera MPS and PPSC which were conferred PGS Complaint Status of which 8 received silver eagle awards for garnering a rating of percent and above were in Apayao Provincial Police Office (PPO); Apayao PPSC garnered 90.50 percent, ...
- Bongbong: 'Not the best, but likely to win'
- And he will get more than 60 percent in La Union, Abra, Ifugao, Mountain Province, Benguet, Kalinga, Apayao; also more than 60 percent in Cagayan, Isabela, Nueva Viscaya and Quirino. Even in Pangasinan and Baguio, Bongbong will carry the majority of ...
- 11-hr power interruption in Isabela, Cagayan, Kalinga, Apayao
- The construction will benefit electric consumers of Isabela, Cagayan, Kalinga, Apayao, and the rest of Luzon Grid.
Kalinga Apayao Topics
Related searchesethnomathematics criticism
9th cousin once removed