Kalki Gore Vidal
A selection of articles related to kalki gore vidal.
Original articles from our library related to the Kalki Gore Vidal. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kalki Gore Vidal.
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Morrigan, The
- (great queen). Irish. A triplicity of Valkyries (see Badb, Macha, and Nemain ), exalting in battle frenzy, chaos, and the gore of slaughter. She/they have a particular role in being the Choosers of the Slain; selecting, severing from the body, and guiding to...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 Now these are the judgments which thou shalt set before them. 21:2 If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. 21:3 If he came in by himself, he shall go out by himself: if he...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Kalki Gore Vidal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kalki Gore Vidal books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Empire of Self': a wonderful, moving biography of Gore Vidal
- This is only one of many similar stories in Empire of Self, a wonderful and moving new biography of Gore Vidal by his longtime friend Jay Parini, an accomplished novelist and critic himself. ...
- The Art of Condescension
- Gore Vidal was a famous and prolific author who found it more rewarding to be a celebrity, a man with a reputation rather than a niche in literary posterity, which he scorned as “that oubliette from which no reputation returns.
- Marco Rubio's Strategically Gloomy Detour
- This year's Republican presidential campaign is where hope and optimism go to die. Don't pretend that Donald Trump is an exotic outlier. His spirit haunts a party that can't get enough of gloom and fear.
- Let's Put Prison Sentences on Probation
- You may have heard there's a growing political movement against mass incarceration. Someone should clue in the judges. In the past 30 years, federal judges have turned to imprisonment — as opposed to probation — as the punishment of choice for even ...