- Feb 26, 2009 Watch Video about Kallanai,Entertainmant,Dam by Metacafe.com.
- 5. Irrigation and Flood Control
- (Chola) constructed Kallanai (dam) - A treasure of Tamil Nadu. - Aringnar Anna. ( In Dravida Nadu weekly, August 4, 1957).
- Therkar - Village_Madurai
- Thirumangalam. KALLIKUDI. MADURAI.
- Safety in Industry From the Chairman's Desk....
- investigated and found that the Cauvery bed at Kallanai was completely silted and water escaped through Kallanai to the. Kollidam .
- Valadi Village Ecosystem
- Over-fishing and use of small-mesh nets also reduces the fish population. 7.1.
- Flowing waters for fertile fields
- Rajya Sabha member Tiruchi N. Siva drew the country's attention to the historic Grand Anicut popularly known as Kallanai as an apt case for world heritage status.
- R. Prabhu's Notes: Colossal Kallanai!!!
- Aug 30, 2007 One such construction is the massive Kallanai (The Grand Anicut).
- Spotlight: The Grand Anicut (Kallanai) in Trichy - YouTube
- Oct 23, 2009 Watch the special report on the Grand Anicut (Kallanai dam) in Trichy built by the Chola King Karikalan.
- Tiruchy: Kallanai Dam, Tiruchy Tourist Places to Visit for Dam
- Kallanai Dam - Tiruchy Dam places.Kallanai Dam is one of the oldest irrigation dams in the world built around 2000 years ago.
- Elango Kallanai | Facebook
- Join Facebook to connect with Elango Kallanai and others you may know.
Kallanai is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kallanai books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheselevation determining elevation
fire emblem soundtrack midi
kentucky fried chicken controversy
axl rose trivia
dream dictionary shells
oxnard california harbors