- Kalmia definition, any North American evergreen shrub belonging to the genus Kalmia, of the heath family, having showy flowers, as the mountain laurel.
- Kalmia latifolia L.
- Kalmia--1. EricaceaeCHeath family. Kalmia latifolia L.
- Kalmia latifolia L. mountain laurel ERICACEAE Synonyms: Kalmia
- Synonyms: Kalmia latifolia var. laevipes Fern.
- Kalmia (mountain laurel) is native to eastern N. America and
- Kalmia is highly susceptible to P. ramorum and should be observed carefully for causes irregular-shaped lesions on Kalmia, often associated with the midrib.
- Mountain laurel Kalmia latifolia
- Mountain laurel Kalmia latifolia. Large, densely branched shrub or small tree up to 5 m tall.
- Perris man leads Murrieta Police on short foot chase near Kohls
- The man ran between vehicles stopped at red lights along Kalmia Street and made several attempts to get in vehicles, Driscoll said. The man eventually ran into a dirt graded lot near the I-15 freeway.
- Cause unknown for fire last week in Broomfield Heights
- 18 about the fire in the 700 block of Kalmia Way. When they arrived, they found a fence between two homes on fire, which spread to the attic of one of the homes.
- Fence fire does minor damage to Broomfield home
- By Joe Rubino Enterprise Staff Writer North Metro Fire Rescue firefighters extinguish a fire at 785 Kalmia Way on Thursday. No injuries were reported. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Latest Hurricane Irene transportation news: Bridges reopen, roads closed in Pr
- Broad Branch and Kalmia roads have reopened to traffic, according to the District Department of Transportation.
- Kalmia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kalmia is a genus of about 8 species of evergreen shrubs from 0.2–5 m tall, in the family Ericaceae.
- Kalmia latifolia
- There are now exist many improved Kalmia latifolia cultivars thanks to the efforts of Richard Jaynes, a Connecticut plant breeder.
- Kalmia, Mountain Laurel
- Kalmia latifolia 'Bridesmaid' Bridesmaid A vigorous and upright growing Kalmia . 'Little Linda' is the first miniature Kalmia with foliage half the size of normal.
- PLANTS Profile for Kalmia latifolia (mountain laurel) | USDA PLANTS
- A PLANTS profile of Kalmia latifolia (mountain laurel) from the USDA PLANTS database.
Kalmia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kalmia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestemperate broadleaf and mixed forests
benjamin harrison significant events
tosca noted arias