- Oct 25, 2013 Both tuffs show well-defined petrogenetic trends and extensive compositional overlaps on major and trace element variation diagrams ...
- Chaos at Idomeni as Greek Government Considers Relocating Refugees
- pro About 13,000 refugees are stranded under bad weather conditions at Idomeni as Slovenia and Serbia sealed their borders; the Greek government is considering the relocation of all refugees from the Greece-FYROM border. Greek media describe the ...
- Which Greek islands are hit by the migrant crisis? Is Corfu affected?
- The figures, which were last updated on Sunday March 6, showed that other migrants arrived on the small islands of Agathonisi, Symi and Kalymnos. Most migrants were fleeing war-torn Syria and Afghanistan, followed by others from Iraq, Pakistan and Iran.
- A Letter From Kalymnos: One Greek American's Experiences with the Island's
- Note: On January 22, 2016, the residents of the tiny Greek island of Kalymnos awoke to the news that dozens of refugees drowned in the waters around their island and many were brought by the coast guard to the port of Kalymnos. One Facebook post by a ...
- Summer House, Kalymnos, Greece: villa review
- The Summer House's sister restaurant, Harry's Paradise, 200 metres away, offers the finest The Summer House's sister restaurant, Harry?s Paradise, 200 metres away, offers the finest organic Greek cuisine on the island.
- Which Greek islands are affected by the refugee crisis?
- Another part of the Dodecanese group, squeezed between Kos and Leros, Kalymnos has also borne witness to the migration crisis – partly as, fixed six miles west of the Bodrum Peninsula, it is tantalisingly close to Turkish territory.
Kalymnos is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kalymnos books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.