- Kamathipura all set for a facelift, to become a plush township
- Kamathipura, Mumbai's red-light district, is to be revamped soon.
- Fire at Make In India event: Over 50 tonnes of scrap dumped in Kamathipura
- Anticipating a scramble by rag pickers, the scrap iron was sent away to a BMC workshop in Kamathipura. A total of 62 trucks, full of debris were recovered. Of this, around 14 trucks or about 50-60 tonnes was metal.
- State and markets push sex workers out of Kamathipura: study
- Government regulations, an influx of builders and the mushrooming of small and medium manufacturing units is pushing brothel-based sex work out of Kamathipura, a research report presented at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) on Thursday said.
- Mumbai's red-light area to become a township
- Mumbai's oldest and Asia's second largest red-light district, Kamathipura, is all set to transform into a modern township with its tennents, landlords and other stakeholders agreeing for the facelift plan.
Kamathipura is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kamathipura books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnovial sample text the lords prayer
fatigue material the s-n curve
dream dictionary volcano
bull durham summary
bituminous coal uses