- Permit battle: MNS, BJP war of words turns violent, offices vandalised
- Following this, a letter, allegedly written by Kamboj, was widely circulated on social media. The Asian Age reported that Kamboj's office at Malad's Kurar area was vandalised on Saturday evening. On Sunday afternoon, a mob manhandled Kamboj, who is ...
- Steps will be taken to improve PDS in Haryana : Kamboj
- Haryana Food and Supplies Minister Karan Dev Kamboj said that steps would be taken to improve the Public Distribution System (PDS) and to ensure quality ration to weaker sections of the society in the state.
- Police foil march plan of TET-pass jobless teach
- State committee member Ravinder Kamboj said a meeting with deputy commissioner has been fixed on Tuesday to fix an appointment for meeting with the chief minister of Punjab Parkash Singh Badal. If the government did not accept their demands they ...
- Jewellers' strike casts a dark shadow on survival of artisans
- “But it's a question of resisting an unfair levy,” said Mohit Kamboj, president of Indian Bullion & Jewellers Association. “We are requesting the government to impose levy in any other form such as customs or VAT, but not excise.
- Gold association chief goes to open one shop, forces another to close
- Since March 1, nearly 10,000 jeweller have shut their shops in Mumbai to oppose the introduction of 1% excise duty on jewellery.
Kamboj is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kamboj books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescatahoula leopard dog temperament
history of rwanda colonial influence
ten-pin bowling ball regulations
koh-i-noor stone of the emperors
dream symbol fall off a mountain
central station chicago history