- Lyman Museum to Host Historical Talk on King Kamehameha IV
- On March 21, the nationally accredited and Smithsonian-affiliated Lyman Museum will host a talk with Big Island historian Boyd Bond, who will tell the story of King Kamehameha IV and Queen Emma. King Kamehameha IV, Alexander Liholiho, and Queen ...
- Queen Emma Summer Palace celebrates King Kamehameha IV's 182nd birthday with
- Next Tuesday, Feb. 9, marks the 182nd birthday of King Kamehameha IV, but it was celebrated at the Queen Emma Summer Palace on Saturday with free admission. The daughters of Hawaii provided a rare opportunity to see the king's personal items, ...
- Correction: Hawaii-Zika Fears story
- After new cases of dengue cropped up in touristy Kailua-Kona, volunteers fanned out to educate the community and a team searched for mosquito breeding grounds at the Courtyard Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel, dumping out buckets of ...
- Suspect in Kamehameha IV Rd. shooting died from self-inflicted gunshot wound
- At least 20 police vehicles and several more officers, both in uniform and undercover, were at Kamehameha IV Road. Maj. Larry Lawson of the Honolulu Police Department said the man's family members called police at around 12:30 p.
- Maui Celebrates 150th Year Jubilee of the Royal Order of Kamehameha I
- The Royal Order of Kamehameha I, Kahekili Chapter IV on Maui will host a 150th Year Jubilee in April. The event will include a week of festivities beginning on Sunday, April 3, 2016 and will conclude on April 9.
Kamehameha Iv is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kamehameha Iv books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kamehameha Iv Topics
celtic human sacrifice
tekken characters jane
kundalini and siddhis
colonial mentality the spanish empire