- To counterbalance this situation Kamehameha IV and Kamehameha V .
- City & County of Honolulu, Department of Parks and Recreation
- 1911 Kamehameha IV Road, Honolulu 96819. Dana Katsutani. 832-7814.
- CoMING SooN - Kamehameha Schools
- the relationship of Kamehameha and his kahu, Naeĸole, who teaches him important life lessons. ISBN 978-0-87336-117-0. $14.
- In The Supreme Court of the United States
- State by Kobayashi v. Zimring,. 566 P.
- Book Commentaries
- that Queen Emma and King Kamehameha IV laid the corner- stone of the Queen's Hospital.
- Queen Emma's Summer Palace: A Haven in the Valley
- Queen Emma was the wife of King Kamehameha IV. She was directly responsible for many endeavors including Queen's Medical Center and St.
- Kamehameha IV - Hawaii History - Monarchs
- Kamehameha IV (Alexander Liholiho) 1834-1863.
- Biography of Founder King Kamehameha IV
- The Queen's Medical Center is Hawaii's largest private hospital, and the leading medical referral center in the Pacific Basin.
Kamehameha Iv is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kamehameha Iv books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.