A selection of articles related to kamikaze background.
Original articles from our library related to the Kamikaze Background. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kamikaze Background.
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- An Introduction to Meditation
- "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt." -William Shakespeare The key to successful endeavors in the world of magickal, psychic and spiritual realms is your ability to harness and control your...
Mind >> Meditation
- The Necronomicon
- There are those who believe in this grimoire, in its existence and in its potency, and there are those who do not. Those who believe say that this grimoire, originally named Al Azif, and written by Abdul Alhazred around 700 AD, contains the rituals that, if...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Kamikaze Background is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kamikaze Background books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- August 25 Background paper
- Modern-day suicide attacks gained prominence in World War II when Japanese kamikaze pilots guided airplanes filled with explosives into military targets.
- "A great pleasure is doing in life what people say you cannot do."
- "Hell Camp," a modern day kamikaze management school in Japan.
- Kamikaze, Cherry Blossom, and Nationalism
- motives of the kamikaze pilots (tokkotai, or 'special attack corps').
- EPrize Kamikaze
- that any pilot could become a Kamikaze pilot, and that the pilots probably felt ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Navy Kamikaze Air Bases
- List of Navy air bases with number of kamikaze pilots and airmen who sortied and did not return.
- From that point on, the typhoon that saved Japan became known as the Kamikaze or Divine Wind. Background.
Kamikaze Background Topics
Related searchesyamanote line history
dream analysis canopy
kobe bryant early life
port of liverpool history
geography of thailand
western sahara subdivisions