Kamov Ka 50
- Kamov's Ka-50 Hokum (Werewolf), along with the Ka-52, comprised
- Kamov's Ka-50 Hokum (Werewolf), along with the Ka-52, comprised one-third of the Soviet Union's attack helicopter force when the USSR dissolved in 1991.
- Kamov Ka-58 Stealth helicopter
- Sein Konkurrent, der einsitzige Ka-50 (1982) verfügt über einen Schleudersitz.
- The Market for Medium/Heavy Military Rotorcraft
- Eurocopter AS 332/532/EC 225/725. KAI Korean Utility Helicopter. Kamov Ka-28/ 29/31/32.
- INTERNATIONAL BEAT: Turkey—An aerospace player to watch
- Turkey has joined the Airbus A400M military transport consortium. The door has been opened to the the purchase of Kamov Ka-50/2.
- Russia turns down Ka-50 Black Shark
- Russia's Air Force refuses from purchasing Kamov Ka-50 "Black Shark" attack helicopter in favor of Ka-52 "Alligator".
- Kamov Ka-50 "Black Shark" helicopter - development history, photos
- A further subvariant of the tandem-seat Ka-50-2, the Erdogan (Turkish for Born Fighter), was proposed to Turkey jointly by Kamov and Israel Aircraft Industries.
Kamov Ka 50 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kamov Ka 50 books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kamov Ka 50 Topics
Related searcheslist of raf stations
huguens de payns
base chemistry bases and ph
tyne and wear metro rolling stock
sport rowing anatomy of a stroke