- Kamphaeng Phet National Museum 1. Wat Phra That
- monument and archaeological sites in the Kamphaeng Phet heritage area. 1. Wat Phra That.
- Section II: Periodic Report on the State of Conservation of the
- Kamphaeng Phet Historical Park, Kamphaeng Phet Province.
- 2 Rice Crop Cutting in Kamphaeng Phet
- Project in Kamphaeng Phet province on February 23, 2006. 11 enumerators participated in the training. The above photo shows that Mr.
- LEPTOSPIROSIS IN KAMPHAENG PHET, THAILAND
- Fort Sam Houston, Texas; Kamphaeng Phet Provincial Hospital, Thailand; Kamphaeng Phet or the circulating serovars in Kamphaeng Phet Province.
- Teen killed 'playing with explosives'
- A 17-year-old was found dead in his hut in Kamphaeng Phet yesterday with wounds to his face and limbs caused by an explosion.
- Death toll in ravaged provinces climbs to 37
- The department said the flood situation remained critical in Sukhothai, Phitsanulok, Nan, Lampang, Kamphaeng Phet and Phichit provinces.
- Northern tourism largely spared from Nock-ten
- Floods have now hit 12 northern provinces - Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Mae Hong Son, Nan, Phayao, Phrae, Lamphun, Uttaradit, Lampang, Sukhothai, Kamphaeng Phet and Tak.
- Floods persist in 12 Thai provinces
- The 12 provinces are Sukhothai, Uttaradit, Phichit, Kamphaeng Phet and Phitsanulok in the lower North; Nakhon Sawan, Nakhon Nayok and Ayutthaya in the Central region; and Roi Et, Kalasin, Mukdahan and Ubon Ratchathani in the Northeast.
- Provinces brace for flooding
- The 14 provinces are Sukhothai, Phichit, Phitsanulok, Kamphaeng Phet, Nakhon Sawan, Phetchabun, Nakhon Nayok, Ayutthaya, Ang Thong, Chai Nat, Roi Et, Kalasin, Ubon Ratchathani and Prachin Buri.
- Kamphaeng Phet Province - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kamphaeng Phet (Thai กำแพงเพชร) is one of the provinces (changwat) of Thailand, located in the north of the country.
- Kamphaengphet hotels and guide to Kamphaengphet, Thailand. By
- Travel guide to Kamphaengphet - Information, hotel and resort booking, transfer booking, tours, maps, attractions and accommodations.
- Kamphaeng Phet Travel Guide - VirtualTourist
- Kamphaeng Phet Travel Guide: 43 real travel reviews, tips, and photos from real travelers and locals in Kamphaeng Phet, Thailand at VirtualTourist.
- Kamphaeng Phet Thailand
- On the east bank of the Ping River, Kamphaeng Phet was a satellite town of Sukhothai, an outpost buffer against the Burmese intrusion.
Kamphaeng Phet is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kamphaeng Phet books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.