- 17.78 mm.15 Let us define a “Lothal's angula” as AL = 10 UL; we can now write D ..
- Unravelling Dholavira's Geometry
- A case in point is that of the early historic city of Kampilya (the capital of. Drupada's direction.39 Kampilya may indeed provide one more link in this long chain.
- puru Table IV - puru dynasty dynasty
- garga. gArgeya-s his offsring became. brAhmaNa-s bharmya-ashva or, harya- ashva.
- The 24 Jain Tirthankara's
- (Jaya). Chmapapuri. Buffalo.
- WOMEN IN EPICS
- Her swayamvara was arranged in Kampilya . A pole was erected in the courtyard at the tip of which a rotating device was fixed.
- Radha gets official seal in Delhi`s Krishna ballet
- Krishna reappears during princess Draupadi`s "swayamvar" (wedding) at Kampilya, the capital of ancient Panchala kingdom in modern Uttar Pradesh, as the epic Mahabharata suggests, Singh said.
- Kampilya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kampilya (Sanskrit: कम्पिल्य) was the Capital of the Panchala Kingdom ruled by Drupada during Mahabharata period.
- Kampilya | Facebook
- Kampilya - Description: Kampilya was the Capital of the Panchala Kingdom ruled The historian Thakur Deshraj has mentioned that the people of Kampilya were.
- Kampilya To Hastinapura - AncientVoice
- This article describes the journey of the Pandavas from Kampilya to Hastinapura after marrying Panchali at Kampilya, the capital of Panchala.
Kampilya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kampilya books and related discussion.