- 5 things to know about Kapus, their reservation demand and protests
- “The Kapus, in fact, form the core of the middle castes of Andhra Pradesh, the original cultivator caste which migrated from the Gangetic plains, probably from Kampilya (near Ayodhya) thousands of years ago.
- Go on ancient trail with Mahabharata circuit
- Kampilya, now a small town called Kampil near Farrukhabad, is the second site and is believed to be the birthplace of Draupadi. Ahichchhatra or Panchal Desha, is the third site.
- The Epic Riddle Of Dating Ramayana, Mahabharata
- Misra belongs to Kampilya, which, located in Farrukhabad district of Uttar Pradesh, is considered the birthplace of Draupadi and the capital of the kingdom of Panchala. Some years ago, while recovering from an illness, she started watching reruns of ...
- Goa to ban plastic items from government offices
- Kampilya, now a small tow... Read MoreHastinapur was the capital of the Kuru clan and is located about 37km from present day Meerut. Kampilya, now a small town called Kampil near Farrukhabad, is the second site and is believed to be the birthplace of ...
- Traditional court fines man
- Senior local court presiding magistrate Rosemary Muke said this when passing judgment in a matter where McDonald Mwansa of Hillcrest sued Chabala Kampilya for impregnating his daughter, Mumba, and wanted compensation. The plaintiff told the court ...
Kampilya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kampilya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesordinal directions
list of literary movements
koreatown annandale virginia
dream dictionary lockjaw
in marge we trust quotes
indias golden age