- I have decided to learn Tamil first: Ashutosh Rana
- A self-confessed ambitious man, Ashutosh says characters like Chanakya, Ravan, Kamsa and Hitler always excite him, and feels it would be a dream come true for him to portray any of these on screen.
- Revisiting the childhood days of Krishna
- Born in a place called Mathura, he moved to Vrindavanam while a baby as his life was under threat from a king named Kamsa. The Nangiar Koothu starts with the thoughts of Akrura, an ardent devotee of Krishna, who travels to Vrindavanam on Kamsa's ...
- Seeking lift of jallikattu ban, Tamil Nadu cites Spain's bull-fighting
- “Bull-baiting figures in the Mahabharata also describe Krishna controlling a ferocious bull in the forecourt of Kamsa's palace,” the Tamil Nadu government said. The affidavit also finds links from both ancient Tamil literature and Sangam era “and beyond”.
- #SeditionRow: In two open letters, JNU professors Paranjape and Datta debate
- After Makarand Paranjape, professor of English at JNU, during his lecture on nationalism questioned the basis of left politics in the campus, he came under severe attack. A professor of JNU wrote an open letter questioning comments made by Paranjape on ...
Kamsa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kamsa books and related discussion.