- 'Kanakadasa's poems are popular because they exude social concern'
- As singer B. Husain Sab of Kanakagiri in Koppal sang a Kanakadasa composition, “Nee mayiyolago nennolu mayeyo”, a mystical song which describes life and illusion, it opened up the essence in the compositions of the poet-saint and social reformer of the ...
- A world of Kannada classics just a click away
- Dasa Sahitya, a collection of around 16,000 keertanas by around 190 keertanakaras of the Vaishnavite Bhakti movement, including the likes of Purandaradasa and Kanakadasa, has been now compiled and indexed. Not just the Dasa Sahitya, the earliest ...
- 'Kanakadasa should not be confined to a community'
- Kanakadasa Jayanti was celebrated across districts on Saturday. Small Scale Industries and district in-charge Minister Satish L. Jarkiholi skipped the function in Belagavi even as the audience kept waiting for him from 11.
- Researchers working under pressure: writer
- “Adikavi Pampa, Basavanna, Kanakadasa, Kuvempu, Sangolli Rayanna, Kempegowda among other well-known personalities were considered as the assets of Kannadigas. But, they are now limited to their respective communities. If the historical events, ...
- Kanaka songs
- The Centre for Research on Kanakadasa of Mangalore University will hold a 'Kanaka Keeratana' programme on March 8 at the School of Social Work. There will be a Kanakadasa songs rendition competition too. Students from secondary schools and ...
Kanakadasa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kanakadasa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesparis texas attractions
abortion in canada
christmas number one single
fox kids history