- Sculptures that Speak out the Truth
- KOCHI: Japanese sculptor Hiroshi Mikami's work of art, the ' Lotus Pond in Granite' was gifted to Kochi in 1990.
- Art is for People, Not for Making Money, Says Kanayi Kunhiraman
- THIRUVANANTHAPURAM:Artists got more recognition in the royal era than in democratic states, sculptor Kanayi Kunhiraman said on Saturday. “There will not have been numerous great works in the country if not for the royals. The Travancore kingdom is ...
- Kanayi Kunhiraman Skips 'Arteria' Launch Function
- THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: The launch of the artistic rendering of the first phase of 'Arteria', in which 21 artists came together to paint a wall opposite LMS Compound on Monday, was marked by the conspicuous absence of noted sculptor and artist Kanayi ...
- History of Manarcadu on college wall
- Public art, which got a big push in Kottayam during 2013 through a one-month camp sponsored by Kerala Lalithakala Akademi and that gathered momentum with the installation of the statue by Kanayi Kunhiraman last year, appear to be gathering new ...
Kanayi Kunhiraman is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kanayi Kunhiraman books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.