- Sea World Ohio: Old photos of Cleveland's forgotten theme park
- More orcas, including Kandu and Baby Shamu, joined Shamu in the cavernous Shamu Stadium. Cap'n Kids World was built as a play area for children.
- Judge appoints receiver to manage Kandu's finances as investigation ends
- An Ottawa County judge has appointed a receiver to take over the liquidation of Kandu Industries' assets. Monday, Dec. 28, 20th Circuit Court Judge Jon Van Allsburg appointed Thomas E.
- Kandu Industries' sudden closure leaves ripples in nonprofit community
- In the wake of Kandu Industries' sudden closure this fall, area nonprofits that work with developmentally disabled adults are finding solutions for displaced clients.
- Kandu closure to put nearly 300 out of work
- CEO Tom Vreeman said operations will cease at Kandu's manufacturing facility at 4190 Sunnyside Drive in Holland Township by the end of 2015. Kandu employs 75 staff and 220 client-workers. About 85 percent of Kandu's client-workers live in Ottawa ...
- Bank takes Kandu to court over lack of liquidation plan
- U.S. Bank is asking a judge to appoint a receiver to take over the financial management of the now-defunct Kandu Industries.
Kandu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kandu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmidwifery historical perspective
niccol machiavelli list of works
laguna province history
stockholm syndrome origin of the name
ashtanga vinyasa yoga drishtis
hand driven well