A selection of articles related to kangxi dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Kangxi Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kangxi Dictionary.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Kangxi Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kangxi Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Han Indices 15
- The most influential authority for radical-stroke information is the eighteenth- century. KangXi dictionary, which contains 214 radicals.
- DRAFT #2: SOME ISSUES IN BUILDING A NÔM IDEOGRAPHIC
- standard is based. The KangXi Dictionary describes ideograms in terms of radicals and number of strokes.
- Modern Language Association 126th Annual Convention Los
- of the Kangxi Dictionary in eighteenth-century China.
- A REVIEW OF DICTIONARY INDEXING AND LOOKUP METHODS
- representation of ideographs. Thus, one of the chief methods of compiling syllable dictionaries (W« pLŠQ) of ideographic scripts is the KangXi Dictionary  (.
- HOW TO USE A KANJI DICTIONARY
- Kangxi 康熙 radical system, there are 214 radicals. Most dictionaries are arranged according to this system, although some use a modified version of it.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Kangxi Dictionary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Kangxi Dictionary (1716: 康熙字典 Kāngxī zìdiǎn) was the standard Chinese dictionary during the 18th and 19th centuries.
- 更新日誌 ★★★. 二○○九年九月四日，更新論壇至Discuz 7.
- Online Kangxi Dictionary 康熙字典網上版 « FOREASt Discussion
- Apr 10, 2009 i thing the Kangxi dictionary is the best dictionary where you can learn seal script characters.
- Kangxi Dictionary
- The Kangxi Dictionary was the standard Chinese dictionary during the 18th and 19th centuries.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.