A selection of articles related to kangxi dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Kangxi Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kangxi Dictionary.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Kangxi Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kangxi Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Han Indices 15
- The most influential authority for radical-stroke information is the eighteenth- century. KangXi dictionary, which contains 214 radicals.
- DRAFT #2: SOME ISSUES IN BUILDING A NÔM IDEOGRAPHIC
- standard is based. The KangXi Dictionary describes ideograms in terms of radicals and number of strokes.
- Modern Language Association 126th Annual Convention Los
- of the Kangxi Dictionary in eighteenth-century China.
- A REVIEW OF DICTIONARY INDEXING AND LOOKUP METHODS
- representation of ideographs. Thus, one of the chief methods of compiling syllable dictionaries (W« pLŠQ) of ideographic scripts is the KangXi Dictionary  (.
- HOW TO USE A KANJI DICTIONARY
- Kangxi 康熙 radical system, there are 214 radicals. Most dictionaries are arranged according to this system, although some use a modified version of it.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Kangxi Dictionary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Kangxi Dictionary (1716: 康熙字典 Kāngxī zìdiǎn) was the standard Chinese dictionary during the 18th and 19th centuries.
- 更新日誌 ★★★. 二○○九年九月四日，更新論壇至Discuz 7.
- Online Kangxi Dictionary 康熙字典網上版 « FOREASt Discussion
- Apr 10, 2009 i thing the Kangxi dictionary is the best dictionary where you can learn seal script characters.
- Kangxi Dictionary
- The Kangxi Dictionary was the standard Chinese dictionary during the 18th and 19th centuries.
Kangxi Dictionary Topics
Related searchesdream dictionary neighbor
meaning of dreams about swimming
culture of spain modern subcultures
church of christ non-instrumental