- Raising the sound barrier
- A total of 540 artistes from across 19 districts of Karnataka will be part of the Grand Musical Symphony featuring a range of instruments, including the ghata, dolu, tabla, flute, kanjira, sitar, harmonium, mandolin, and santoor among others.
- Sivamani to perform at Global Village
- He not only plays many instruments including the drums, octoban, darbuka, udukai, and kanjira but is well known for creating rhythmic sounds out of virtually anything.
- Mahati stuns audience
- N. Sampath's contributions on the violin to the creative aspects of the song were appreciable. So was the tani by Sai Giridhar on the mridangam and K.
- Fund raising concert
- Time: 6 p.m.. He will be accompanied by B.
- Siblings on song
- Bangalore-based Arjun Kumar on the mridangam and G. Guruprasanna on the Kanjira provided excellent support to Nagaraj-Manjunath duo and played a riveting tani avartanam in adi tal, though they had stretched it too much. M.
Kanjira is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kanjira books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshalf-way covenant
monk vaishnava monks
estoppel english law major types