A selection of articles related to kannada proverbs.
Original articles from our library related to the Kannada Proverbs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kannada Proverbs.
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 16:3 And these things will they do unto...
New Testament >> John
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies; then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners. 21:2 And Israel vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou wilt...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Our rune for this month is known in reconstructed Common Germanic as *Wunjo, and is used for the sound represented by the English letter W. After the Anglo-Saxons began to write with a modified form of Roman Script (the letters being used to write this...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Crow Lore
- Crow Lore One Crow Sorrow Two Crows Joy Three Crows a Wedding Four Crows a Boy Five crows Silver Six Crows Gold Seven Crows a Secret Never to be told. poem contributed by firstname.lastname@example.org Crows have in many cultures, been a bird used in divination,...
Symbology >> Animals
Kannada Proverbs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kannada Proverbs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Proverbs booklet
- FORMAT. This session involves a facilitator who presents selected proverbs and .. because they are a fleeting and temporary time.
- ACOUSTIC-PHONETIC ANALYSIS OF KANNADA ACCENTS
- We have collected 200 Kannada proverbs. Speech data was collected from two speakers from each accent region.
- Kannada. 115. 10.
- Kannada - Department of General Education
- English Proverbs and Equivalent Kannada. Proverbs. Sura College.
- LANGUAGE IN INDIA
- Jun 6, 2011 Coming as a complete contrast to all this is M. S. Puttanna's novel Madiddunno Maharaya (a.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Chikku' Movie to Capture Flavour of Kundapra Kannada
- “Kundapra Kannada proverbs, sayings and other words are used in the movie. The flavour of Kundapra Kannada is a guaranteed ingredient in the movie,” he added.
Suggested Web Resources
- Kannada proverbs - Wikiquote
- Aug 11, 2011 This page is for proverbs from Kannada language [also known as Kanarese/ Canarese language], one of the 21 official languages in India.
- Kannada Proverbs « North Karnataka Recipes – Ootak Enaitri?
- Dec 29, 2010 My daddy is really good with using Kannada proverbs right in the nick of time. I and my brother love listening to those.
- Collection of Kannada Proverbs
- Collection of Kannada proverbs: Proverbs, in my opinion, give a deeply penetrative insights about the society it belongs to.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.