A selection of articles related to kannur beaches.
Original articles from our library related to the Kannur Beaches. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kannur Beaches.
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
Kannur Beaches is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kannur Beaches books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Massive tsunami drill to be held next month in nine districts
- Alerts will be simulated on March 10 and 11 at one beach each in the coastal districts of Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Malappuram, Kozhikode, Kannur and Kasaragod. The exercise will be held simultaneously. Unlike the ...
- Quad bikes on Kannur beaches
- Beachgoers and tourists here will soon have quad bikes to ride on as the District Tourism Promotion Council (DTPC) initiates steps to purchase them for use on the beaches in the district. A press release here on Monday said the DTPC had taken steps to ...
- 1000 for beach run at Payyambalam
- A.K was of the opinion that a tourism circuit connecting Payyambalam and Muzhapilangad beaches would definitely attract international tourists to the region thereby giving an impetus to the entire region.
- Best on the beach
- The small town of Kannur in northern Kerala is known for its secluded beaches. There are some laid back beach houses in the Thottada beach area. While Kannur Beach House offers optimal views of the breathtaking Malabar coast, the Chera Rock Beach ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.