- Second exchange is rolling around, with plans to make it a regular calendar
- “The nice thing about the exchange is it brings people together kanohi ki te kanohi (face to face),” Mr Robinson said. It is important for Gisborne to have events like these. “There is so much surplus produce in Gisborne.
- Ex-soldier detainee Ko Haapu to return to New Zealand from Australian prison
- Former Lance Corporal Ngati Kanohi Te Eke Haapu, known as Ko, had his visa revoked because of his association with an outlawed motorcycle club. He was arrested in November, but instead of being sent to a detention centre like most detainees, he was ...
- Peter Dutton stands by decision to revoke visa of decorated Kiwi soldier
- It has since emerged that Mr Key shook the hand of the former soldier, Mr Ngati Kanohi Haapu, who is better known as Ko, when the New Zealand prime minister visited troops in Afghanistan.
- Detained Kiwi soldier: Why has Key forgotten me?
- UPDATED 3.28PM: A decorated New Zealand soldier being held in a high security prison in Perth wants to know why Prime Minister John Key has forgotten him. Former Lance Corporal Ngati Kanohi Te Eke Haapu - known as Ko Rutene - had his visa ...
- Detained former Kiwi soldier Ko Haapu awaits hearing in Australian prison
- Former Lance Corporal Ngati Kanohi Te Eke Haapu, known as Ko, had his visa revoked because he was a member of an outlawed motorcycle club. However, instead of being sent to a detention centre like most detainees, he was sent to a maximum security ...
Kanohi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kanohi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesgreat camanoe
edwin l drake
book of isaiah themes
yoga cure for diabetes
integration by parts
horizontal integration an example
gyroscope band band members