Kanowit Fort Emma
A selection of articles related to kanowit fort emma.
Original articles from our library related to the Kanowit Fort Emma. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kanowit Fort Emma.
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
Kanowit Fort Emma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kanowit Fort Emma books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- up the mighty Rajang. Arrive in. Kanowit and visit Fort Emma.
- COLONIALISM AND THE BROOKE ADMINISTRATION
- It is actually the third building built by the government, but the first in Kuching.
- Borneo_4pg Brochure
- Kanowit we visit the Brooke Raj Fort Emma, of wooden construction and amazingly surviving intact after I50 years.
- List of Sarawak Historical Sites, Buildings & Monuments
- 11 Mei 2009 Fort Emma (Kubu Emma), Kanowit 1951. Approved on June 2007 to be gazetted as Sarawak cultural heritage under Sarawak.
- Sibu Guide Book 2007
- near the waterfront. The main landmark is Fort Emma, a 19th Century Brooke Era wooden fort.
Suggested Web Resources
- Kanowit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kanowit is a town and the capital of a district of the same name. Fort Emma is a fort built in 1859 by Rajah James Brooke, out of timber and bamboo.
- Borneotip: Fort Emma
- The only historical site left by the British administration in Kanowit should be Fort Emma. It is located on a small hill overlooking the Kanowit River and the town.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kanowit Fort Emma Topics
Related searchesceltic pagans
diddy kong racing courses
herbert hoover cabinet
marius sixth consulship
apache http server features