Kanowit Fort Emma
A selection of articles related to kanowit fort emma.
Original articles from our library related to the Kanowit Fort Emma. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kanowit Fort Emma.
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
Kanowit Fort Emma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kanowit Fort Emma books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Kelab Gagung Sibu Sarawak parade grabs the attention at Sejiwa Senada
- He added that the official launching of the club that was scheduled to be held on March 26 at the legendary Fort Emma, Kanowit had been postponed to a date to be fixed with the venue unchanged. “The postponement of the launching is inevitable due to ...
- Tracing the origin of the name Kanowit
- Though amused, we from the BAT 5 team were eager to verify and confirm our own research – that the town takes its name from the language of the ethnic group of Melanau called Rajang who speak Kanowit. So to prove our point, we made a trip to Kampung ...
- Wong won't let Pandaw Cruise go just yet
- Their itinerary included, among others, a stop-over in Kanowit and a visit to a rubber plantation. While there, they would also visit Fort Emma and a handicraft centre.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.