- most historically prominent satguru, Lakulisa, appeared in what is today India's ..
- 9 Kolu
- who was converted and became a member of the Kanpathi Nath.
- Kanphati - BMEzine Encyclopedia
- May 1, 2006 Kanphati is a Sanskrit/Hindu word meaning "split eared" (Kan = ear, Phat = split), a practise of inner conch piercing done by the Gorakhnathis.
- A selection of articles related to Kanphati. Nill. More material related to Kanphati can be found here: Nill.
- Conch-Piercing – Wikipedia
- Andere Bezeichnungen, Sadhu-Piercing, Kanphati-Piercing, Shell-Piercing. Lage, Ohrmuschel.
- Pushkar Raj, Pushkar Mela,Pushkar fair 2011, Pushkar Mela 2011
- Jun 1, 2011 Later Some shrines were occupied by Kanphati Jogis. There are still priests from Gujar community in Pushkar temple, known as Bhopas.
Kanphati is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kanphati books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslindy basic tandem position
bartow florida history
center for talented youth nevermores
the velveteen rabbit interpretation
birut galdikas recognition