A selection of articles related to kant.
Original articles from our library related to the Kant. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kant.
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- The Four Symbols of Usui Reiki Ryoho
- " It is not God's will merely that we should be happy, but that we should make ourselves happy." Immanuel Kant According to many traditional teachers the Reiki symbols are sacred and therefore secret and should only be seen by insiders, meaning...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Kant is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kant books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- IMMANUEL KANT
- ON A SUPPOSED RIGHT TO LIE FROM ALTRUISTIC. MOTIVES*. Immanuel Kant.
- The Role of Happiness in Kant's Ethics - Aporia - Brigham Young
- Kant, in an unusually non-technical way, defines happiness as getting what one wants.1 Also unusual in his ethical writings is a lack of dis- cussion on ...
- Groundwork for the Metaphysic of Morals - Early Modern Texts
- Groundwork. Immanuel Kant. Preface.
- Immanuel Kant - International Bureau of Education - Unesco
- Experts in the history of German education describe the eighteenth century as ' the age of pedagogics'. Kant, like many others, turned his attention to education, ...
- An Answer to the Question: "What is Enlightenment?"
- IMMANUEL KANT. An Answer to the Question: "What is Enlightenment?" Konigsberg, Prussia, 30th September, 1784.
Suggested News Resources
- How well do you know Immanuel Kant? [quiz]
- This April, the OUP Philosophy team honors Immanuel Kant (April 22, 1724 – February 12, 1804) as their Philosopher of the Month. A teacher and professor of logic and metaphysics, this Enlightenment philosopher is today considered one of the most ...
- Is Kant better than the Qu'ran? A Black Muslim response.
- In the article “Why won't we tell Students that Kant is better than the Koran”, editor of the UK magazine, Brendan O'Neil contends that European philosopher Immanuel Kant provides a better source of ethics than the Qu'ran.
- Subodh Kant Sahay protects Sonia Gandhi facing allegations in VVIP chopper scam
- RANCHI: Former Union minister Subodh Kant Sahay on Thursday protected Sonia Gandhi in the VVIP chopper scam in which the Congress president is facing allegations of bribes. "BJP is the party which survives for spreading lies. It has trained people to ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Immanuel Kant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Immanuel Kant was a German philosopher who is considered the central figure of modern philosophy. Kant argued that fundamental concepts of the human ...
- Kant, Immanuel: Metaphysics | Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Kant responded to his predecessors by arguing against the Empiricists that the mind is not a blank slate that is written upon by the empirical world, and by ...
- Immanuel Kant (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
- May 20, 2010 Immanuel Kant (1724–1804) is the central figure in modern philosophy. He synthesized early modern rationalism and empiricism, set the terms ...
- Immanuel Kant
- Nevertheless, Kant's theory does all sorts of things that seem appropriate for a non-reductionistic philosophical system and that later philosophy has had trouble ...
- Kant, Immanuel (1724–1804) - Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Immanuel Kant was the paradigmatic philosopher of the European Enlightenment. He eradicated the last traces of the medieval worldview from modern ...
washington monument interior
thrombin coagulation cascade