- India's second test tube baby becomes a mother
- This status was changed almost two decades later when the claims of another doctor, Dr Subhas Mukhopadhyay, in producing the country's first and the world's second test tube baby Kanupriya Agarwal in 1978 were accepted. Although Agarwal had been ...
- Mumbai's first 'test-tube' baby becomes a mother
- India's first test-tube baby Kanupriya Agarwal (Durga) was born in Kolkata on Oct 3, 1978. However her doctor, Dr Subhash Mukhopadhyay later committed suicide in 1981.
- India's second test tube baby now a proud mom
- She was born eight years after Kanupriya 'Durga' Agarwal, the first Indian test tube baby born in 1978.
- Medical Marvel: Mumbai's First Test Tube Baby Delivers Her Own Baby, Conceived
- The first, Kanupriya Agarwal, nicknamed Durga, was delivered successfully in 1978 by Dr Subhash Mukhopadyay in Kolkata. Dr Mukhopadyay was the second physician in the world to have worked on the IVF method, but this success was overshadowed by ...
- Mompreneur Kanupriya Agarwal on How She Juggles Work & Baby
- With a baby in tow, a house to tidy up and a growing business, Kanupriya Agarwal is a super mommy who deserves a whole lot of credit. She took her PR skills to the next level by connecting with other new mommies like her in Mumbai and making note of a ...
Kanupriya Agarwal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kanupriya Agarwal books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kanupriya Agarwal Topics
Related searchespit bull statistics
tourniquet risks of a tourniquet
interest group promotional
karl otto koch