A selection of articles related to kanyakubj brahmins.
Original articles from our library related to the Kanyakubj Brahmins. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kanyakubj Brahmins.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Kanyakubj Brahmins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kanyakubj Brahmins books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Nefarious Attempts Of Congress To Takeover Kamakhya Temple
- These Bardeuris are descendants of the famous Kanyakubja Brahmins of Kannauj and were brought over to run the Kamakhya temple by Maharaja Dharmapala of the Pal dynastyin mid-11th century. There are four clans of Bardeuris and each adult male of ...
- Irfan Habibs son-in-law asks BJP leader, Will you apologise on national TV for
- As we tend to believe in any and every bit of salacious and slanderous gossip on Twitter with increasing conviction, there is one lesson the Moody's Analytics fiasco must have taught rumour-mongers, yesterday. That spreading lies to malign someone's ...
- When Modi vs Moody's wrongly became another 'damaad' problem for BJP
- "Yet another example of ISIS propaganda by RSS sympathizers: They've re-named me, a bees-biswa Kanyakubja Brahmin as Syed Faraz. Why?" he said in a tweet.
- Gunman kills 10 in Oregon college; 45th US school shooting of 2015
- A gunman opened fire on Thursday at a community college in Oregon, killing 10 people and wounding some 20 others before he was shot to death by police, state and county officials said. This was the 45th incident of shooting to rock a US school this year.
- The Bihar puzzle: how some castes are deserting Nitish
- Bhushan explains that Brahmins are nearly equally divided in two major groups in Bihar - the Kanyakubj Brahmins and the Maithil Brahmins. Several leaders among the Kanyakubj Brahmins have criminal antecedents and are with the JD(U) presently.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kanyakubj Brahmins Topics
language used in the rituals
billy bragg army career
strait of gibraltar etymology