- From relieving stress to improving circulation: Asanas to follow
- "Yoga with its combination of asanas, kriyas, pranayama, bandhas, relaxation techniques and meditation helps the system and organs of the body function more effectively," says Thakur.
- Post-festive detox you should be following
- KRIYAS Agnisar Kriya Improves the peristaltic movement of the stomach and helps digestion Helps to control constipation by removing stored stool in the stomach Strengthens the abdominal muscles and removes fat from the abdominal area Kapalbhati Kriya ...
- People go in for a post-Diwali detox with fitness regimes and diet food
- According to her, one can do the Agnisar Kriya that aids digestion and Kapalbhati Kriya that increases the basic metabolic rate and aids weight loss. The Trikonasana (triangle pose) and Vajrasana (thunderbolt pose) are effective asanas as well.
- Kung-fu Panda loses 80 Kgs due to excess Kapalbhati on Yoga-Day, gets worried
- Shanghai: Po-the-panda, also popularly known as Kung-Fu Panda or the Dragon warrior was in news again yesterday, but this time for wrong reasons. Po apparently participated in the International Yoga day celebrations in China and did Kapalbhati kriya ...
Kapalbhati Kriya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kapalbhati Kriya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.