- Aguilar: Frontrunners transform into winners
- As such are those who appeared to be strangers lending a hand to the suffering Kapampangan people at the height of the Mt. Pinatubo eruptions.
- Pyestang Fernandino gears for threefold celebration
- Meanwhile, cultural events include a Kapampangan Photo Exhibit (May 20) and Heritage Open House and Kalesa Tour (May 22). City Tourism Officer Ching Pangilinan said that they have incorporated into the program this year the programs and events of ...
- Viva Apung Lucia: A Kapampangan dance of healing and fertility
- These words are key for the devotees of Apung Lucia, the patron saint of Sasmuan, Pampanga, during the Kuraldal Atlung Ari, the five-day festival in her honor.
- 6 dishes every Manila visitor should try
- Where to try it: Razon's of Guagua, a popular chain of Kapampangan restaurants. They call it "minimalist halo-halo," whittling down the dessert's appeal to four ingredients -- bananas, macapuno, milk and flan -- all bathed in finely shaved ice.
Kapampangan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kapampangan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.