- Historically written in Matuang Kudlitan, Kulitan, Sulat Kapampangan or Kapampangan is one of the Central Luzon languages within the "What is this?
- Assessing the current status of the Kapampangan “pre-Hispanic” script
- In the 1990s, a group of Kapampangan advocates once again began to revive and .
- Singsing Final1
- Kapampangan poet Amado Gigante (seated) gets his gold laurel crown as the latest poet .
- Ex-House Speaker lauds Kapampangan resiliency
- By Reynaldo G. Navales CLARK FREEPORT -- Former House Speaker Jose De Venecia lauded the Kapampangans for their resiliency over disasters, like the eruption of Mt. Pinatubo in 1991 that devastated Pampanga and other parts of Central Luzon.
- Pampanga artists bring works to rural villages
- Adriano takes to oil for the first time and chooses to use his art to show the negative side of Kapampangans to call for change.
- Councilor calls for amendments in awards body
- By Jovi T. De Leon CITY OF SAN FERNANDO -- First district Board Member Tarcicio DC Halili recently proposed some amendments in the nomination, screening and selection processes of the Most Outstanding Kapampangan Awards (Moka).
- Hospital to open ambulatory surgical clinic
- KDF is an organization of Kapampangans who live outside of the region, yearning to do their share in its social and economic development.
- Fernandino hero remembered
- Hilario played a very significant part in the Kapampangans' fight for freedom by collecting funds for the Philippine Revolution. A lawyer, he was often visited by Dr. Jose Rizal as part of the La Liga Filipina.
- Kapampangan (Capampangan) | Facebook
- Sign UpKapampangan (Capampangan) is on FacebookSign up for Facebook to connect with Let's just see how many Kapampangans there are.
- Bangsang Kapampangan
- Aug 26, 2006 Clark Airforce Base was the paradox of love and hate in the heart of the Kapampangan Nation.
- Kapampangan people - WikiPilipinas: The Hip 'n Free Philippine
- Jun 6, 2011 The Kapampangans or Capampañgans (Spanish: Pampangos or Pampangueños) are the eighth largest Filipino ethnic group.
Kapampangans is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kapampangans books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesperipheral edema
mass music other sections
let there be peace on earth