- 11 coolest towns in the Philippines
- Kape alamid (civet poop coffee), one of many local delicacies, is one way to warm up.
- The Top 5 Coldest towns in the Philippines
- Though the Philippines is a tropical country, and has the potential to be one of the hottest countries in the world during summer season, you'll be amazed to find that it has a few cold tricks up its sleeve.
- Brew your next cup of java through a civet
- In the Philippines it's kape alamid." These worldly revelations might instantly command the premises. They might not.
- Passion for the brew
- We have a local version of Kopi Luwak called Kape Alamid. Alamid is the Tagalog moniker for the Asian Palm Civet. The coffee beans are on sale at specialty shops in Cavite and Tagaytay.
Kape Alamid is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kape Alamid books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Kape Alamid Topics
Related searchesmulti-use radio service
security clearance security check sc
days of being wild music
sm stirling the lords of creation