- Unveiling the Health Benefits of Fennel Seeds
- India is the largest exporter of fennel seeds, widely known as saunf. A common practice in most Indian households is to have few fennel seeds or saunf at the end of every meal. This practice you might think is to freshen the mouth, but think again.
- CHOPRA ADDICTION AND WELLNESS CENTER BLOG: The Value of Quality Sleep
- Air and space are the underpinnings of the Vata dosha; earth and water comprise the Kapha dosha; and fire and water create the Pitta dosha. While each human is a combination of all three doshas, one or more of the doshas tends to be more predominant in ...
- 3 Ayurvedic Tips on How to Drink Water
- Dry and cold Vata dosha needs the lubricating, warming energy of water. And slow, heavy Kapha dosha needs the detoxifying, cleansing power of water. That is why, Ayurvedic experts pay particular attention to the amount and manner in which water should ...
- Lee Holmes reveals the three body types and what to eat for each one
- 'I studied the three different body types or "doshas" - Vata, Pitta and Kapha - and focused on consuming grounding foods and doing things that suited my own.' Afterwards, Ms Holmes said she immediately noticed that her skin was glowing, her digestion ...
- Its Very Tedious Living Like Kate HudsonI Tried It
- The three main mind-body doshas are Vata, Pitta, and Kapha (though everyone possesses some elements of all three), and Hudson's first quiz says I am “generally Kapha in body and temperament.” Kaphas, Hudson explains, are “known for their larger body ...
Kapha Vata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kapha Vata books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.