- What is the relation between man and the Creator? Is there Kapila Muni founded the Sankhya system. Patanjali Kapila Muni was the father of psychology.
- “Teachings of Lord Kapila” by His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta
- evaluate dozens of other books in this collection, visit the website of the publishers, www.Krishna.com .
- Sri Kapil Muni Karwaria - Allahabad
- 09-10 Sri Kapil Muni Karwaria. Y. 2 CITY.
- The legend behind the River Ganges
- Indra, this time abducted the Yagna horse in Kaplia Muni's. Hermitage.
- Charwaka Darshana
- Because there is no direct evidence proving Ishwara, Charwaka does not admit presence of Ishwara. Kapila Muni too does not admit Ishwara.
- Sankhyas This phylosophy is by Kapila Muni.The exact time era of
- This phylosophy is by Kapila Muni.The exact time era of Kapila is unknown. Although in Bhagavatgita Srikrishna says, "I came as Kapila muni before".
- Srimad Bhagavatam Canto 9 Chapter 8
- SB 9.8.9-10: Thereafter, in the northeastern direction, they saw the horse near the āśrama of Kapila Muni.
- Legend of Ganga,Ganga Story,Ganga Legend,Story of Ganga
- An enraged Kapila Muni burnt the 60000 princes to ashes.
- Kapil Muni Temple,Sagar Island,West Bengal,Sage Kapil,Bhagirath
- Kapil Muni Temple is situated at Sagar Island in West Bengal. It is believed that the deity was installed in 1437 by Swami Ramanand.
Kapila Muni is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kapila Muni books and related discussion.