- Kathmandu to connect with India through rail link
- The proposed 359 km rail line between Barhni in Gonda district to Kathmandu is likely to connect two world heritage sites of Buddha circuit Kapilavastu and Lumbini and the famous Chitwan National park.
- Site strife
- Where exactly is the ancient city of Kapilavastu, capital of the Sakya kingdom of Sudhodhana where Buddha spent the first 29 years of his life?
- Violences, mariages forcés: au Népal, nous sensibilisons les hommes. Pour aider les femmes
- Il y a aussi Ram Raidas, originaire de Kapilavastu, qui rêvait de devenir institutrice. Mariée à 13 ans, elle m'a confié en souriant qu'elle adorait aller à l'école et passer du temps avec ses camarades de classe.
- Kapilavastu relics to journey to Sri Lanka
- The Sacred Kapilavastu Relics (fragments of Buddha's bones) will travel from India to in Sri Lanka in August. These will be on display across Sri Lanka from August 20 to September 5. The relics will have the status of a Head of State in Sri Lanka.
- Thousands offer worship to Kapilavastu relics in Sri Lanka
- Thousands of Sri Lankans stood in queue for long hours, mindless of a merciless sun, to offer worship to the Kapilavastu relics (bone fragments considered sacred by Buddhists) at the Manelwatta Viharaya, Kelaniya, about 10 km from here on Sunday.
Kapilavastu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kapilavastu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesodysseus the ciconians
petar i petrovi njego
meaning of dreams about execution
american record corporation
dream analysis helicopter