Kapit Fort Sylvia
A selection of articles related to kapit fort sylvia.
Original articles from our library related to the Kapit Fort Sylvia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kapit Fort Sylvia.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
Kapit Fort Sylvia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kapit Fort Sylvia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Audrey Low
- entrance to the Fort Sylvia Museum in Kapit. (Photograph by Audrey Low, with permission from the Tun Jugah Foundation).
- Vietnam, Cambodia & Borneo by river
- Fort Sylvia, Kapit Museum and longhouse visit. We transfer to the Pandaw Adventurer, a unique small boat, which brings us to shore for a visit of Fort. Sylvia .
- Cruising the Rajang River on Pandaw 8N9D
- Kapit. (B,L,D).
- RIVER CRUISES IN ASIA
- Teresang Market - visit to Fort Sylvia and Kapit Museum - traditional long house. DAY 4 - PELAGUS RAPIDS.
- U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE Africa East Asia & the Pacific Europe
- Malaysia: Preservation of the Late 19th-Century Fort Sylvia in Kapit, Sarawak. $17645. 24.
Suggested Web Resources
- Kapit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The fort was later renamed Fort Sylvia, after the wife of Rajah Vyner Brooke, but the town retained the name of Kapit.
- Tun Jugah Foundation - Fort Sylvia
- This section depicts the history of Kapit, history of Fort Sylvia, and the colonial days.
- Fort Sylvia in Kapit, Malaysia - Lonely Planet
- Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Kapit by Lonely Planet travellers.
- 20 Fort Sylvia, Kapit | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- Jan 1, 2003 20 (113) Fort Kapit was built by Rajah Charles Brooke, the second white rajah ( king) in the 1880s.
- cannon fort sylvia kapit sarawak malaysia | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- Jan 2, 2003 canons in fort sylvia.