Kapit Fort Sylvia
A selection of articles related to kapit fort sylvia.
Original articles from our library related to the Kapit Fort Sylvia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kapit Fort Sylvia.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
Kapit Fort Sylvia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kapit Fort Sylvia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A visionary leader
- Most of his possessions, she said are being kept in a museum at Fort Sylvia in Kapit. Tun Jugah, who was affectionately known as “Apai” which means 'father' in Iban, was also respected by other communities like the Kayan, Kelabit, Ukit and Kenyah.
- Motorcycle and scooter dealers from peninsula visit Kapit
- Kapit MMSDA chairman Wong Ting Keck and adviser Ling Thian Ing played tour guides to the visitors. They visited Rumah Jaduk in Sungai Ulu Yong, a log camp log pond along Jalan Melekun, Gelanggnag Terasang, the mini museum and Fort Sylvia.
- Sarawak has a lot of catching up to do
- In 1966, the District Office in Kapit was housed on the second floor of the Fort Sylvia building, a solid belian ironwood structure built by Charles Brooke in 1880 and renamed after Ranee Sylvia in 1924.
- Go into Internet marketing, SIDS urged
- Kapit MP Datuk Alexander Nanta Linggi gave this advice when speaking at the closing cum prize presentation ceremony of the annual Dayak traditional handicraft exhibition and competition at the Tun Jugah Foundation at Fort Sylvia here recently.
- Talib: Kapit has a lot of tourism potential
- HIGHEST EVER: The visitors pose outside Fort Sylvia while Talib points to the highest ever water mark recorded in Kapit's history.
Kapit Fort Sylvia Topics
Related searcheslogic is logic empirical
the usual suspects
subhash chandra bose in germany
spetsnaz russian naval spetsnaz