- East-West Orientation of Historical Empires
- (Axum, Hsi-Hsia, Kara-Khitai, Srivijaya, Maurian, Kushan, Gupta, and Maratha).
- The Fall of the Khwarazm Empire
- Khan conquered the Kara-Khitai (“Black Khitai”, Bhuddist nomads), the Syr Darya river became the. Khan's eastern border and the two rulers became neighbors.
- Genghis Khan & the Mongol Conquests 1190-1400
- with the Gurkhan (ruler) of the Kara-Khitai, whose daughter he married.
- JWSR v12n2 - Turchin, Adams, & Hall - East-West Orientation of
- eight additional empires that fit our criteria (Axum, Hsi-Hsia, Kara-Khitai, Srivijaya ,. Maurian, Kushan, Gupta, and Maratha).
- Index - Ashgate
- Kambria, meaning 238. Kara Khitai 18 defeat of Seljuk Turks xxiv . Seljuk Turks, defeat by Kara Khitai xxiv, 122.
- Genghis Khan exhibit conquers Irving Arts Center
- 1209- Khan begins to conquer empires such as the Tangut kingdom, the Jin empire and the Kara-Khitai empire. 1227- Genghis Khan dies in the capital city of Ningxia. His body is transported to a secret tomb in an unknown location.
- Black Mongols
- The Karakhanids were eventually conquered by another black Mongolian group called Kara Khitai (the Black Khitans).
- Kara-Khitai | History Today
- Kara-Khitai. Central Asian khanate with its capital at Balasaghun, now in Kyrgizstan.
- Kara-Khitan Khanate | Facebook
- Kara-Khitan Khanate - Description: The Kara-Khitan Khanate, or Western Liao began to be referred to in the Muslim world as the Kara-Khitai or Qara-Khitai.
Kara Khitai is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kara Khitai books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.