- Recipient of a rare privilege
- Saint Karaikal Ammaiyar had to contend with this conflict. She was by nature a devout woman and though a devoted wife, her married life came to an end when her husband left her without informing her of his plans for his future.
- Karaikkal Ammaiyar (1943)
- Karaikkal Ammaiyar is one of the three women saints among the 63 Nayanmars, and is considered one of the greatest figures of Tamil literature. She was born in Karaikkal, which was, during the Chola period, a maritime centre.
- A shared heritage
- “That's undoubtedly Karaikal Ammaiyar,” Dr. Madhavan says, as the audience responds in surprise. She shows two more photos from closer home of Lord Siva in his Nataraja avatar, in the Thiruvalangadu Temple (about 65 kms west of Chennai) and also one ...
- The kadalai man
- Enga Area Ulla Varaadha was the original name of Venkat's superhit Chennai 600028. But when Venkat Prabhu went to Vaali for the first song of the film, the lyricist was critical of the name, and told him it sounded negative.
- 'Red Road-u' Jil Jung Juk (Tamil). Music: Vishal Chandrasekhar. Vishal Chandrasekhar has been around for some time but it is only with Jil Jung Juk (and the Telugu soundtrack, Krishna Gadi Veera Prema Gaadha) does he seem to have picked up a unique ...
Karaikkal Ammaiyar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Karaikkal Ammaiyar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Karaikkal Ammaiyar Topics
Related searcheshilda of whitby st hildas baptism
entamoeba histolytica treatment
islam in comoros
life span of the thus come one chapter
home and away synopsis
the geelong college houses