- Karaikkal Ammaiyar is believed to have lived in the mid-500s; she wrote four poems that are included in the Tirumurai, . "What is your Lord's permanent form ?
- The Sensuous and the Sacred: Chola Bronzes from South India
- Saint Karaikkal Ammaiyar, Mother of Karaikkal .
- A perfectionist
- of Asia, Bheeshma, and Karaikkal Ammaiyar.
- In Her Image: New Studies of Female Divinity in SouthAsian Art
- ties." The final section features women saints, including noteworthy bronzes of Karaikkal Ammaiyar and lovely portraits of Andal and female ascetics.
- Sacred Bronzes of Southern India
- blessed him with a divine garland. Chandesha is usually shown with his hands joined in a position of worship, anjali. Cat.
- The history of kAraikAl ammaiyAr - காரைக்கால்
- kAraikkAl ammaiyAr. kAraikkAl ,the cradle of ocean, is the town in the east coast of thamizakam (thamizn^Adu).
- Devi: The Great Goddess
- Click for full image and description. Full image and description. Seated Saint Karaikkal Ammaiyar.
- The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art | Collection Database, Karaikkal
- Karaikkal Ammaiyar, a Shaiva Saint, 11th century. Indian Geographic Origin: Tamil Nadu. Bronze Overall: 19 5/8 x 8 7/8 x 5 1/2 inches (49.
- Karaikkal Ammaiyar Songs - Karaikkal Ammaiyar Tamil Movie
- Karaikkal Ammaiyar tamil movie songs. Songs from Karaikkal Ammaiyar. tamil movie songs from Karaikkal Ammaiyar.
Karaikkal Ammaiyar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Karaikkal Ammaiyar books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Karaikkal Ammaiyar Topics
Related searchesviking 13th century
100 greatest artists of hard rock
third world dependency theory
viluppuram kalrayan hills
dave mustaine feuds
george orwell political views