- Karak Expressway cleaning-up work completed
- Cleaning up work in the landslide area at Km52.4 Kuala Lumpur-Karak Expressway was completed at 3.20 am this morning.
- Keep an eye on slippery slopes
- lingers in my mind – especially after reading about the landslide that para-lysed Karak Highway on Nov 11 last year.
- Karak Expressway toll rates increased, effective Oct 15
- Beginning October 15, motorists using the Karak Expressway (Kuala Lumpur-Karak Expressway) will have to fork out that little bit more as it has been confirmed that toll rates along said highway will be increased. The Star reports that from the above ...
- No certainty in toll hikes
- PLUS operates from Perlis to Johor Baru, while ANIH is the concessionaire from Kuala Lumpur to Kuantan and onwards to Kuala Terengganu, which is called the East Coast Expressway 1 (ECE 1).
- Tapping their potential
- The Selayang StarCity mall is located along Jalan Ipoh, 15km away from the Kuala Lumpur city centre, with good connectivity by major highways including Kepong-Selayang Highway, Karak Highway, DUKE Highway and Latar highway. Situated in a mature ...
Karak Expressway is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Karak Expressway books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Karak Expressway Topics
Related searchesdracunculiasis symptoms
hannibal exile and death
levels of interpretation
sri guru granth sahib