- The Causal body - originally Karana-Sarira - is a Yogic and Vedantic concept A detailed definition of the Causal Body, is provided by A. E.
- Notes on Hata [Hatha] Yoga
- Moreover it is the seat of circulation of the soul or Karana-sarira. The Karana- sarira is said to be in a state of sleep, but this is no ordinary sleep, it is Yoga sleep.
- The Five Sheaths from the Moksha Gita
- It is the Karana Sarira or the causal body which is the substratum of all other The Karana Sarira screens the Satchidananda. Brahman.
- "The Occult Glossary" by G. de Purucker
- Aug 13, 2002 (Kabala, see Qabbalah) -- (Kali Yuga, see Yuga) -- Kalpa -- Kama -- Kama-Loka - - Kama-Rupa --.
- Glossary of Sanskrit Terms
- Anandamaya Kosa: Blissful sheath or Karana Sarira, the seed body which contains Mula Ajnana or the potentialities. Anandamaya: Full of bliss.
- Appendix A: part II Kosmos: Descent and Ascent of Spirit In Advaita
- Causal Body (karana-sarira). (anandam aya-kosha). Soul, transcendent mental, wisdom-spirit- bliss; path of sages and arhats, bodhisattva late bhumi levels.
- IPNOSI REGRESSIVA: la lente di ingrandimento dell'anima
- Ritengo che ogni evento, ogni karman non si dissolva nel nulla, ma resti impresso in una matrice animica definibile come corpo ausale o karanasarira.
- The Nature of Avidya - Moksha Gita - Chapter 4
- 1. The Guru said: Avidya is Malina-Sattwa. It is the Upadhi or limiting adjunct of Jiva.
- karana sarira (Hinduism) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- karana sarira (Hinduism), Retrieved from http://www.britannica.
Karana Sarira is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Karana Sarira books and related discussion.