- The Causal body - originally Karana-Sarira - is a Yogic and Vedantic concept A detailed definition of the Causal Body, is provided by A. E.
- Notes on Hata [Hatha] Yoga
- Moreover it is the seat of circulation of the soul or Karana-sarira. The Karana- sarira is said to be in a state of sleep, but this is no ordinary sleep, it is Yoga sleep.
- The Five Sheaths from the Moksha Gita
- It is the Karana Sarira or the causal body which is the substratum of all other The Karana Sarira screens the Satchidananda. Brahman.
- "The Occult Glossary" by G. de Purucker
- Aug 13, 2002 (Kabala, see Qabbalah) -- (Kali Yuga, see Yuga) -- Kalpa -- Kama -- Kama-Loka - - Kama-Rupa --.
- Glossary of Sanskrit Terms
- Anandamaya Kosa: Blissful sheath or Karana Sarira, the seed body which contains Mula Ajnana or the potentialities. Anandamaya: Full of bliss.
- Appendix A: part II Kosmos: Descent and Ascent of Spirit In Advaita
- Causal Body (karana-sarira). (anandam aya-kosha). Soul, transcendent mental, wisdom-spirit- bliss; path of sages and arhats, bodhisattva late bhumi levels.
- IPNOSI REGRESSIVA: la lente di ingrandimento dell'anima
- Ritengo che ogni evento, ogni karman non si dissolva nel nulla, ma resti impresso in una matrice animica definibile come corpo ausale o karanasarira.
- The Nature of Avidya - Moksha Gita - Chapter 4
- 1. The Guru said: Avidya is Malina-Sattwa. It is the Upadhi or limiting adjunct of Jiva.
- karana sarira (Hinduism) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- karana sarira (Hinduism), Retrieved from http://www.britannica.
Karana Sarira is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Karana Sarira books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.