- For the community known as Prajapati, see Kumhar.
- MEANING: Oh Kardama PrajApati! Is it not so that Mahaa Lakshmi was adopted by you, who has control over our indhriyams (sensory faculty)?
- SrI Sooktham - ahobilavalli.org
- MEANING: Oh Kardama PrajApati!
- PURANAS AND INCARNATIONS
- That will afford me purifying enlightenment.” So, Suka said, “King! Devahuthi, the wife of Kardama.
- Chandi Sapthaham
- v Nails are from Vasu devata. v Nose from the power of Kubera(lord of wealth) v Teeth from the power of Kardama Prajapati . v 3 eyes from the brilliance of Agni.
- Vaisakh News Letter
- Apr 18, 2011 the Prajapatis. So, the one who is in charge of transformation of golden light into solid matter, that Prajapati is called Kardama.
- Kardama Prajapathi | RM.com ®
- Apr 18, 2011 Kardama Prajapathi articles, reference materials. Need more on Kardama Prajapathi?
- Sri.Hari Anna: QUIZ ON SRIMAD BHAGAVATHAM- AUGUST 2011
- Jul 31, 2011 1) Devahuthi served Kardama Prajapathi. Whom does Sri In this sloka Sri Suka says Kardama Prajapathi's wealth is his virtues.
- Indian Sages - Sage Bhrigu
- Kapila is the son of Kardama Prajapati and Devahuti.
- Sri Swamiji in Kardama Prajapati Ashrama
- Sri Swamiji in Karanja, the place of Kardama Prajapati Ashrama - 2nd March 2002 - 11 AM. Sri Swamiji visited Karanja on 2nd March at 11 AM.
- Daksha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Daksha is a Sanskrit word said to be a Prajapati or one of the Brahma's sons.
Kardama Prajapathi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kardama Prajapathi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kardama Prajapathi Topics
Related searchesequality of outcome
poliomyelitis non-paralytic polio
greeting card dictionary
list of mnemonics history