- Pilgrim nation: A ritual cleansing
- In the quest for liberation, the monastic traditions of India concluded that women are temptations who entrap you in the material world, which is why hermits leave their families to become enlightened beings (Buddha, Mahavira, Kardama, for example).
- Kardama's choice
- Kardama, Brahma's son, is a great yogi and a sage. Prompted by Brahma to create progeny, he engages himself with severe penance for a thousand years on the banks of the Saraswati to reach his aspiration through His grace. But austerities and meditation ...
- Lakshmi Magic on Diwali: May You Be Blessed With Wealth and Good Fortune
- May we realize all the wishes of our hearts and willingness, the truth of our words, the wealth of cattle (milk, curd, etc.) and forms of food. May Goddess bring me fame and wealth too.
- Indian, single and parent
- The Puranas also tells the story of Kardama who has no desire to take responsibility of the household and so, with his wife's permission goes into the forest. The wife, Devahuti, raises her son, Kapila, on her own.
- How a few harsh words lit a communal fire in Kashmir's Badgam
- No one seems sure just what their name was, the two young men who began arguing at the side of the road by last Thursday evening after their vehicles brushed each other. This everyone remembers, though: one used harsh words for the Shi'a faith, ...
Kardama is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kardama books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesjean-marie le pen quotes
brandy hennessy classification of age
epperson vs arkansas
prank flash screamers
annapolis maryland pre-colonial
gary indiana recent events