- Just My Type: Kardashev Civilizations in SF and Beyond
- Nikolai Kardashev was what some might call a schemer.
- MINUTES of the RadioAstron Teleconference on March 16, 2011
- Mar 16, 2011 N. Kardashev informed the participants on the progress in mission N.
- Sensitivity evaluation of subm illim eter interferom eter 9arth - space
- V. Gromov, N. Kardashev.
- Kardashev law is observed. radio spectrum follows the Kardashev (1962) laws. The second.
- Internal friction and Young modulus of V Ti Cr alloy before, during a
- B.K.Kardashev, V.
- Recommended: Europe and Russia aim for Mars
- The asteroids are, ultimately, a better resource for a Kardashev II Civilisation.
- "Culture is the expression of the guiding philosophy of the day."—Murray Rothbard
- He's right: Given Earth's relative backwardness (on the Kardashev Scale, we're 0.6), preempting an alien invasion just isn't in the cards.
- Kardashev scale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Kardashev scale is a method of measuring an advanced civilization's level of technological advancement.
- Nikolai Kardashev - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Nikolai Kardashev. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- tau zero tries to read kardashev's tea leaves » weird things
- tau zero tries to read kardashev's tea leaves. 2011 January 10. tags: futurism, interstellar travel, space exploration, space travel.
- Kardashev scale civilizations, type 0,1,2,3 civilizations and beyond
- Jul 7, 2010 A Russian scientist called Kardashev invented a scheme to determine how powerful a civilization was.
- Abusing The Kardashev Scale For Fun And Profit - Television
- The Abusing The Kardashev Scale For Fun And Profit trope as used in popular culture, with a list of examples from all media.
Kardashevs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kardashevs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesd-dimer types of assays
water damage clause
the alphabet of ben-sira lilith