- Allan Kardec refers to Spiritism in What is Spiritism? as a science dedicated to the relationship between incorporeal beings (spirits) and human beings.
- Please cooperate with future projects by respecting the copyright.
- published by Allan Kardec in January of 1868.
- Brasileirão round-up: Santos secure key win at Bahia
- It looked like more dropped points for the visitors, before Alan Kardec secured a crucial win with nine minutes remaining.
- Brazilian Serie A wrap: Flamengo, Sao Paulo fail to capitalise
- with Kempes and Andre Dias cancelling out early goals from Marcinho and Edigar. Santos recorded a 2-1 victory away to Bahia, courtesy of an early penalty from Neymar and Alan Kardec's late strike, with Junior Pipoca on target in defeat for the hosts.
- Rondônia: Advogado que não pagou pensão alimentícia continuará preso
- Segundo alegou o também advogado Alan Kardec no pedido de habeas corpus, Pompílio, seu cliente, está preso em cela comum e coletiva, o que ofenderia artigo do Estatuto da Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil.
- Allan Kardec - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Allan Kardec is the pen name of the French teacher and educator Hippolyte Léon Denizard Rivail (Lyon, October 3, 1804 – Paris, March 31, 1869).
- Allan Kardec Biography (1804-1869) - bibliography, free ebooks
- A listing of full-text excerpts from the book archived on this site.
- Allan Kardec and Mediumship - First Spiritual Temple
- Good introduction on Allan Kardec and his works by a non-denominational, Spiritualist Christian Church.
- kardec, spiritism, brasil, brazil. Welcome to Kardec.org.
Kardec is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kardec books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.