A selection of articles related to karimata strait.
Original articles from our library related to the Karimata Strait. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Karimata Strait.
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans,...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons: 1:2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 I thank my God...
New Testament >> Philippians
Karimata Strait is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Karimata Strait books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Observations of the Karimata Strait througflow from December 2007
- na Sea branch of Indonesian throughflow via the Karimata Strait with a stronger ... Key words: Karimata Strait transport, Indonesian throughflow, ADCP ...
- Physical oceanography of the present day Indonesian Throughflow
- The Karimata Strait has not been monitored observationally, but models estimate a contribution of 1.4 Sv, which is likely important for its role in the transport of ...
- Upper Layer Variability of Indonesian Throughflow R - OceanObs'09
- through the South China Sea-Karimata Strait, and Tores Strait have always been ... Karimata Strait is another important channel for the Throughflow from the ...
- Susanto, R. D., G. Fang, I. Soesilo, Q. Zheng, F. Qiao, Z. Wei, and B
- (SCS)–Karimata Strait (see Figure 1) has been ignored in past surveys because of its shallow water, which caused many to assume that it had no effect on the ...
- Fang, G., R.D. Susanto, I. Soesilo, Q. Zheng, F. Qiao and Z. Wei, 2005
- from the Luzón Strait to the Karimata Strait in winter. In summer, the flow in the Karimata Strait is reversed. Numerical model results indicate that the Pacific water ...
Suggested News Resources
- Hamaguchi bests old rival Oketani as Hannaryz beat Evessa
- The Cinq Reves (1-37) lost their league-record 31st straight game. Masashi Joho sparked Toyama (26-12) with 17 ... Masaya Karimata had 12 points and four assists and Bingo Merriex grabbed 10 rebounds.
- Sendai stops rival Iwate's winning streak at eight games
- Masaya Karimata chipped in with 14 points for Fukushima (23-14) and newcomer Bingo Merriex had 13 points and a team-high eight rebounds. Wayne Arnold led Niigata (26-13) ... The Cinq Reves (1-36) lost their 30th straight game.
- Brave Warriors beat 89ers to continue hot streak
- “I played 15 games straight with only one other American as a teammate, due to injuries and (other factors), and the other American that we were playing with changed three times throughout that time period,” he added.
- Arnold ignites to lead Albirex past B-Corsairs
- Arnold owned the third quarter, and Niigata pulled away from the hosts, and his teammates recognized he was in a zone.
- Baruna Jaya detects pings in Karimata Strait
- Research vessel Baruna Jaya I has indicated it has captured ping signals that may be from AirAsia flight QZ 8501's emergency locator transmitter (ELT) in the Karimata Strait.
Suggested Web Resources
- Karimata Strait - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Karimata Strait (Indonesian: Selat Karimata) is the wide strait that connects the South China Sea to the Java Sea, dividing the islands of Sumatra and ...
- Map And History Of The Karimata Strait - International Business Times
- Dec 30, 2014 AirAsia confirmed debris found in the Karimata Strait was from missing Flight 8501.
- Karimata Strait - Wikimapia
- Karimata Strait The Karimata Strait is the wide strait that connects the South China Sea to the Java Sea, dividing the islands of Sumatra from Borneo ...
- Contribution of the Karimata Strait transport to the Indonesian
- Highlights. •. We examined the destinations of the Karimata Strait transport Karimata Strait transport.
- [HD] Strait of Karimata and Java sea @ S.E.A. Aquarium [2/17
- Oct 19, 2013 [HD] Strait of Karimata and Java sea @ S.E.A.
Karimata Strait Topics
Related searchespassive transport filtration
polycontrast interface photography