- Publicis Groupe's restructure shows much needed change, but hard facts need
- When Maurice Levy gathered his most senior executives together in San Francisco this autumn, one of the most obvious items on the agenda was the need to find a new route to dynamic growth. After a run of disappointing financial results, Levy needed a ...
- insydo asks you to 'Save Steve's Job'
- A new digital search guide to Dubai called insydo has launched an inaugural advertising campaign that puts its marketing manager's job on the line. 'Save Steve's Job' is insydo's first media campaign, with marketing manager Steven Worobec having pumped ...
- Twitter to launch social media award at Dubai Lynx
- Lynx Awards-342 Social networking platform Twitter has partnered up with Dubai Lynx for the launch of an inaugural celebrating the region's young talent. The Twitter Live Young Lynx Competition will reward the best real-time campaign by a brand or its ...
- Edelman Restructures Middle East leadership
- Global communications firm Edelman is to split its United Arab Emirates' operation into two separate units as part of a re-structure across the Middle East and Africa.
- NetBooster wins Dubai Parks and Resorts digital brief
- Paris-headquartered agency NetBooster has won the digital media brief for Dubai Parks and Resorts, the multi- themed entertainment park set to become the largest of its kind in the world.
Karkadann is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Karkadann books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.