- Mangalore: Vishwa Vaidya Ayurvedashram, Vamamjoor Celebrates Karkataka Masa
- This particular regimen worked out for the season is called 'Karkataka Chikithsa' in Kerala. To improve the immunity levels and to prevent the onset of diseases, 'Karkataka Ganji' is recommended. “Karkataka Ganji” is prepared with “Nyavara” (dark brown ...
- PANDESHWAR, MANGALORE
- Ayurvedic is India's traditional and natural system of medicine that has been practised for more than 5000 years.
- Lord Rama Born On January 10, 5114 BCE! Really?
- A recent study by some Indian scholars has concluded that Lord Rama was born on January 10, 5114 BCE. This date has been arrived at by applying state of the art planetarium software to generate the astronomical circumstances given in the Balakanda of ...
- Coronation of the 21st century: It's Prince Yaduveer's day today
- Maharajakumara Yaduveer Krishnadatta Chamaraja Wadiyar ascends the Bhadraasana, a silver throne in the auspicious Karkataka lagna between 9.30am and 10.35 am at the Kalyana mantapa of Mysuru Palace.
- Yaduveer to be anointed 27th Wadiyar king today in Mysuru
- Yaduveer will be anointed as the 27th king, though titular, during the auspicious Karkataka lagna between 9.30 am and 10.35 am on the day.
Karkataka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Karkataka books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrule of thumb examples
anantapur places of interest
beltsville maryland history
san jose sharks retired numbers
arktinos of miletos