A selection of articles related to karl benz.
Original articles from our library related to the Karl Benz. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Karl Benz.
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Spiritual Warfare
- "And that it harm none..." This is a quote directly from the creed of the oldest religion in the world today. Paganism. Yes, some of you will leave the article now. That is OK, you are only proving my point. The quote, however, is very important not...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
Karl Benz is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Karl Benz books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- U.K. Motoring Event to Feature ʼ86 Benz – As in 1886
- 6. Karl Benz's 130-year old patent was granted Jan. 29, 1886 and this, along with the early days of German motoring, will be honored when the annual pilgrimage of veteran cars makes its way to England's south coast.
- Taubenturm auf dem Karl-Benz-Platz
- Langfristig helfe nur der geforderte Taubenturm, der im Zuge des Masterplans auf dem Karl-Benz-Platz aufgestellt werden soll. Die Tauben beschäftigen die Bezirksbeiräte seit Jahren.
- Happy Birthday, Automobile! Karl Benz's Wheeled Tricycle Is 130 Years Old Today
- Like many late-20th-century kids reared in the industrial orbit of Detroit, we had well-meaning but somewhat uninterested teachers who tossed around the standard line that “Henry Ford was the father of the gasoline-powered automobile.
- Karl Benz and the Birth of the Car as We Know It
- It seems appropriate to start with Karl Benz. Benz, after all, is considered by many to have created automotive genesis with the Benz Patent Motorwagen. Born in 1844, Karl was an excellent student as a child.
- Benz cashes in on BMW's limelight?
- The Benz press release made little mention of the role played in automotive history by BMW specifically. But the press release did note that the co-founders of Mercedes-Benz, Gottlieb Daimler and Karl Benz, actually invented the modern motor car… and ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.