A selection of articles related to karl linnas.
Original articles from our library related to the Karl Linnas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Karl Linnas.
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Spiritual Warfare
- "And that it harm none..." This is a quote directly from the creed of the oldest religion in the world today. Paganism. Yes, some of you will leave the article now. That is OK, you are only proving my point. The quote, however, is very important not...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
Karl Linnas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Karl Linnas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sõjakurjategijate protsessid ENSV Ülemkohtus – kohtupidamine või
- Nõukogude võimude jaoks lahendas olukorra vana mehe põdur tervis, Karl Linnas suri. Leningradis ilma kohtu ette jõudmata.11.
- The Execution of Estonian Jews
- Karl Linnas, Juhan Jüriste and Julius Viks trial, where all culprits had also been sentenced to death.
Suggested News Resources
- Andrei Hvostov: Kas Türgile on tõesti kohta Euroopas?
- Vassili Riis, Evald Mikson, Kaarel Ird, Karl Linnas, Johannes Vares, Hjalmar Mäe… Kurat neid võtku! Mida teavad sest ängist rootslased?! Nemad, nagu ka šveitslased, on Euroopa ajaloo tõelised hälvikud.
Suggested Web Resources
- Karl Linnas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Karl Linnas (August 6, 1919 - July 2, 1987) was an Estonian who was sentenced to capital punishment during the Holocaust trials in Soviet Estonia in 1961.
- Ethics: Problems Of Crime and Punishment - TIME
- Apr 20, 1987 If Karl Linnas is guilty, this is what he did.
- Articles about Karl Linnas - New York Times
- Karl Linnas News. Find breaking news, commentary, and archival information about Karl Linnas From The New York Times.
- How Ramsey Clark Championed Baltic Nazi War Criminals
- Jun 19, 2003 Matters came to a head when the O.S.I.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Karl Linnas Topics
Related searchestooth enamel destruction
rules of the road history
the yee-hah game
list of bridges bangladesh
circumstantial evidence science
tachikawa tokyo points of interest