A selection of articles related to karl paranya.
Original articles from our library related to the Karl Paranya. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Karl Paranya.
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Spiritual Warfare
- "And that it harm none..." This is a quote directly from the creed of the oldest religion in the world today. Paganism. Yes, some of you will leave the article now. That is OK, you are only proving my point. The quote, however, is very important not...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
Karl Paranya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Karl Paranya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A Runner With a Plan
- The clannish group has churned out countless high-caliber athletes over the years, including Karl Paranya, the first Division III runner to go sub-4 back in 1997.
- Freshman's 5-0 run leads OHS wrestlers
- CHERYL CLOUGHOneonta High freshman Tony Giovagnoli lifts Galway's Logan Wieland during their 145-pound match Saturday at the Oneonta Midnight Madness Duals. Giovagnoli pinned Wieland en route to a 5-0 finish at the event, helping OHS to a 3-2 ...
- LNP Sports 365: Race Against Racism has grown from 1999's rock-solid roots
- Ardmore's Karl Paranya, then ranked seventh in the country in the 1,500-meter run, outkicked Mike Mykytok to win the 5K in 14:24.88. Paranya had actually finished first at that distance in the Penn Relays the previous week.
- Coby Horowitz '14 breaks 17-year old D-III mile record at BU
- Horowitz ran the event at 4:00.41, 54 hundredths of a second faster than Haverford's Karl Paranya achieved at the Commonwealth Invitational in 1997. Later that year Paranya became the first D-III runner to break the 4-minute mark, albeit on Haverford's ...
- Former Villanova All-American Tom Donnelly Inducted into USTFCCCA Hall of Fame
- Donnelly has coached two Division III Hall of Famers, Karl Paranya '97 and Seamus McElligott '91. Paranya went to the 1996 and 2000 Olympic trials and had the first sub-four minute mile in NCAA Division III history.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Karl Paranya Topics
Related searcheswilliam graham sumner
human body disposal legal regulation
blood donation recovery