Karl Popper Bibliography
A selection of articles related to karl popper bibliography.
Original articles from our library related to the Karl Popper Bibliography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Karl Popper Bibliography.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
Karl Popper Bibliography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Karl Popper Bibliography books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- KARL POPPER'S OPEN SOCIETY revised, 2 volumes. Princeton
- ment in The Open Society and Its Enemies and conclude with some more sustained critical observations. Popper's Biography.
- A Skeptical Look at Karl Popper
- Sir Karl Popper, who died in 1994, was widely regarded as England's greatest philosopher .
- A TANGLED WEB OF GUESSES:
- INTRODUCTION. 3. KARL POPPER: A BRIEF BIOGRAPHY.
- The Philosophy of Karl Popper
- [Philosophie Karl Poppers. English]. The philosophy of Karl Popper / Herbert Keuth.
- TALKING ABOUT TRUTH
- Malachi Haim Hacohen's biography of Karl Popper is first-rate intellectual history.
Suggested Web Resources
- Karl Popper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 6 See also; 7 References; 8 Bibliography; 9 Further reading; 10 External links. Life.
- Karl Popper (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
- A Brief Biography of Sir Karl Popper
- Feb 21, 2003 Sir Karl Raimund Popper was born in Vienna on 28 July 1902.
- Karl Popper Biography - Untitled Document - Daxis
- Biographic profile of the thinker.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Karl Popper Bibliography Topics
empiricism empiricism and science
e d nixon
computer literacy social implications