A selection of articles related to karl rahner.
Original articles from our library related to the Karl Rahner. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Karl Rahner.
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Spiritual Warfare
- "And that it harm none..." This is a quote directly from the creed of the oldest religion in the world today. Paganism. Yes, some of you will leave the article now. That is OK, you are only proving my point. The quote, however, is very important not...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
Karl Rahner is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Karl Rahner books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Against Karl Rahner's Rule
- Against Karl Rahner's Rule. Ralph Allan Smith.
- Karl Rahner on the Soul
- Karl Rahner on the Soul. Rev. Terrance W.
- Karl Rahner - Hero of Faith
- Karl Rahner. The Catholic Community at Connecticut College September 19, 2009.
- The Dream of Karl Rahner - ...
- Jul 2, 2009 Karl Rahner, who will be seventy-eight years old in March, is, I think, the most brilliant Catholic theologian since Thomas Aquinas.
Suggested News Resources
- The God Squad: We can learn from all the great wisdom traditions
- Some Christian theologians, such as Karl Rahner, have tried to soften these claims by arguing that those who have never heard of Christianity but live good and pious lives might also be saved by Jesus as "anonymous Christians.
- Why I Am Not An Atheist
- Or as the late Karl Rahner put it, "God is not a datum in the universe." But what about Thomas Aquinas' proofs for the existence of God? Don't Christians believe because of them?
- It's your church, author tells laity – take it!
- He's also well read in the heavy hitters in history and theology like Raymond Brown, John Meier, John McKenzie, John Henry Newman and Karl Rahner. He travels with them in their analyses of the New Testament.
- Evangelizar Europa hoy
- Este es el camino de la fe (I. Ellacuría,Tesis sobre posibilidad, necesidad y sentido de la teología latinoamericana de liberación", en A. Vargas Machuca, Teología y mundo contemporáneo.
- Europa, siempre Europa
- Una cosa es predicar e inspirar y otra dominar los diez volúmenes de las “Investigaciones Teológicas” de Karl Rahner o las obras completas de su “tocayo” Karl Barth.
Suggested Web Resources
- Karl Rahner Society Home Page
- Information on the society formed to study his life and writings.
- Karl Rahner
- Karl Rahner was born in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany, on March 5, 1904.
- Karl Rahner (Boston Collaborative Encyclopedia of Western Theology)
- Biography and introduction to the theology of Karl Rahner, by Phil LaFountain, followed by a short essay on Rahner's Christology, by JeeHo Kim.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.